RAINBOW Research Project
The Centre aims at capacity building and counselling of University/higher education institution’s female students and alumni; also industry workforce and social groups. This centre is developed with support of European Union under Erasmus+ Programme and with help of partner universities in the RAINBOW Research Project.
- To examine the influence of perceived career barriers and support young women’s career planning in the university system and outside.
- To design and implement applicable framework(s) that intervenes and counsels’ young women of both environments.
- Identify regulations and create awareness of best practices and models for capacity building of young women in university system and outside the university system.
- Develop training programme for women empowerment.
- To create a network of associates and relevant social organizations working at grass-root level which can help in reaching out to target audience and can provide necessary support in terms of sharing of resources and expertise.